FAQ: Add PayPal Logo to site
Add PayPal Logo to site
Q: Add PayPal Logo to site
How do I add a PayPal logo to my site?
Regarding adding a Paypal/credit card logo onto your site, you'll need to visit the 'PayPal Logo Center' at:
You'll see many fun choices.
1. Scroll down and choose the logo you like
2. Click 'See the source code' below the logo (blue button)
3. Copy (CTRL/C) the code that popped up - be sure to copy all of it
Then, paste the code so the logo appears on your site or blog:
1. Log in to your FASO Control Panel
2. Click to edit the page where you want the logo to appear - such as 'Your Site's Home Page' in left menu bar
NOTE: You may want to add a line break or 2 in the place where you want to place the logo.
3. Click 'HTML' - right-hand icon above text box
4. Place cursor where you want the logo to appear (this can be tricky in the midst of HTML code - if you need help, just ask)
5. Paste (CTRL/V) the code
6. Click 'Update'
7. Save Changes
If you need additional assistance, we can add it for you. Just email the code to us at email@example.com and let us know where you would like it to appear on your site.
TAGS: paypal, paypal logo, paypal widget, paypal button
Generated using FAQ Generator by Expinion.net