FAQ: How to access FASO email account on iPhone
How to access FASO email account on iPhone
Q: How to access FASO email account on iPhone
How do I set up my email account on my iPhone?
For the setup steps complete with screenshots, go to:
The article will configure an IMAP account on your iOS device - IMAP is highly recommended these days, over POP.
Note: The images in the article show an iPhone 5s running iOS 7. Though screens on other iOS devices may look different, the process is the same.
Also, you are limited to uploading 1 image at a time (due to no flash on iOS).
1. from home screen on your phone, tap Settings, then Mail, Contacts, Calendars
2. tap Add Account > Other > Add Mail Account
3. On the New Account screen, enter the following information, and then tap Next
* Name - Enter in your first and last name. This name will appear in the From field of messages you send.
* Email - Enter your entire email address (for example, email@example.com).
* Password - Enter the password for your email account.
* Description - Enter a descriptive name for the account (for example, Work Account). This description will only be visible to you.
4. After the device looks up your account, tap IMAP at the top of the screen.
5. Enter the following information in the Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server fields::
Host Name - Enter the following secure server name: secure.emailsrvr.com
User Name - Enter in your entire email address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Password - Enter in the password for your email account.
6. Tap Next and then tap Save.
The device verifies your settings. After the settings are verified, the Mail & Notes screen is displayed.
Mapping Your Folders
Important: Complete the following steps to prevent email from being deleted from your device.
Mapping your folders enables you to synchronize email across all your devices, email clients, and the web. By default, some email clients and mobile devices create their own Sent, Trash, and Drafts folders. You can map your sent, deleted, and draft messages to their proper folders, and access any sub-folders that you have created, by following these steps:
1. After you have set up your mail account, go back to the home screen on your device and tap the Mail icon.
2. Tap your new account mailbox and let all your mail synchronize. Then return to the home screen.
3. Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, tap your account, and then tap your email address.
4. At the bottom of the Account screen, tap Advanced.
5. On the Advanced screen, tap Drafts.
6. On the next screen, in the On The Server section, tap the Drafts folder.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for your Sent and Trash folders.
If the steps outlined above did not work for you, try our automated set up tool at this page:
You may also be interested in the FASO app for iPhone - visit the App Store to obtain the free FASO app:
This article will show you how to download the FASO app:
TAGS: iPhone, email account, FASO app
Generated using FAQ Generator by Expinion.net