FAQ: How to import contacts into your FASO email account
How to import contacts into your FASO email account
Q: How to import contacts into your FASO email account
How can I import my contacts from my non-FASO email program into my FASO personalized / domain email account?
Following are the steps to import your contacts list into your FASO personalized/domain email account.
A) CREATE CSV FILE IN YOUR NON-FASO EMAIL PROGRAM:
Create a Comma Separated Value (.csv) export file from your email program (Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, me.com, Outlook, etc).
Open your email program (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc) account and then:
- click Contacts
- click More / Export
- For 'Which export format?' select 'Outlook CSV format (for importing into Outlook or another application)'
- click Export
-click Options - upper right
- select Mail or More Options
- click Contacts - from list on left
- click Tools
- click Export
- select CSV
Go to this page for the steps:
[ For other email programs, you can do a Google search on how to export your contacts list for that program. ]
When using Firefox as your browser, after the steps above, a box pops up asking if you want to open or save the file - save it. Hopefully it will then appear on your computer desktop as a file called:
(this saves as an Excel file)
B) IMPORT TO FASO DOMAIN (PERSONALIZED) EMAIL ACCOUNT:
Now import that file into your FASO email account:
1. Login to FASO control panel
2. Click 'Email' icon in upper row
3. Click to login to your email account, enter password and click 'Log In'
4. Click Contacts
5. Click Import/Export Contacts
6. Under 'Import Contacts,' click 'Browse' to find your .csv file
7. Click on your file in the pop-up box to select it
8. Click 'Open' - it should now show to the right of 'Browse'
9. Click 'Continue'
TAGS: email account, import contacts, export contacts, contacts list
Generated using FAQ Generator by Expinion.net