FAQ: How to Edit the Automatic Message for new Subscribers
How to Edit the Automatic Message for new Subscribers
Q: How to Edit the Automatic Message for new Subscribers
Can I edit the message that goes out to new email newsletter subscribers?
You can personalize the message that your newsletter subscribers receive when they first sign up. Some artists say thank you, assure people their email address will not be shared, etc.
To customize yours:
1. Log into your control panel
2. Click the dragonfly 'Newsletter' icon in upper row
3. Login to newsletter system
4. Click 'Settings' - left column
5. Click 'Confirmation email message for all new subscribers'
6. Edit text in the text box
7. click 'Save Changes'
An unsubscribe link, as required by law, is added at the bottom of your message. This allows people to opt out if they were added by mistake.
TAGS: email newsletter, newsletter signup, automated message
Generated using FAQ Generator by Expinion.net