FAQ: I'm not getting messages submitted through my site?
I'm not getting messages submitted through my site?
Q: I'm not getting messages submitted through my site?
I'm not getting messages submitted through my site? Clients have told me they submitted messages but I have not received them, what's the problem?
Here are some suggestions as to what the problem could be:
1. Check your spam folder and be sure it didn't go to spam.
2. Check your FASO message log (instructions below) and make sure the messages are being sent and sent to the correct email address.
3. Verify that your email address with FASO is a valid email address.
4. If all the above check out OK, please open a ticket with FASO support, we can check with email service providers and be sure no blocks have been put on your email address.
5. You can always be sure your are seeing all messages by logging in to your FASO account daily and new messages are the first thing shown on your home screen.
Because email is not 100% reliable, we do have a Message Log that you can check to be sure you are not missing any important messages.
To check your message log:
Log in to your control panel
Click on Contact the Artist (left menu bar)
Click on Message Log
Please double check this log to see if the people that had trouble contacting you are listed here.
Generated using FAQ Generator by Expinion.net