This is part 2 in a series of using the FASO iPhone app to update your website. Please make sure that you've read the first article, How to Download the FASO app.
1. Tap on “Upload Artwork to My Website” on the FASO main page.
2. If you’ve already taken a picture of your artwork on your iPhone, tap on “From Photo Library.” If you need to take a new picture of your artwork, jump ahead to the next section.
3. When prompted, allow FASO to access your photos on your iPhone by tapping on the “OK” button. You’ll only have to do this once.
4. Tap on “Camera Roll”.
5. Tap on the picture that you’d like to upload to FASO.
6. After reviewing your picture, tap on the “Next” button.
7. Name your artwork and fill in other details like its price, size, year created and medium.
8. Tap on the Upload button.
9. You’ll see a confirmation dialog appear indicating that your artwork was successfully uploaded. Tap on the “OK” button.
10. You’ve successfully uploaded your artwork to FASO. Tap on “From Photo” to upload another artwork image. Or tap on the “My FASO” menu to return to the main FASO iPhone app screen.
Congratulations! You just learned how to upload an existing picture on your iPhone to FASO. Here are a few other items that you should consider doing next. Click on any of these items for detailed step-by-step instructions.