This weeks art news stories from the FASO Art News blog:
* FineArtViews interviews CJ Follini -- Co-Founder and CEO of COMPANY. The interview covers the founding of COMPANY, how art collector based online networking can benefit artists and thoughts concerning the need for transparency.
* The Occupy Wall Street grassroots movement starts to target the "greed" of the mainstream art world. Will they pursue specific art dealers next?
* Influential art blog Art Fag City launches newsletter subscription campaign that includes a raffle involving a studio or gallery visit from AFC founder, and art critic, Paddy Johnson
* Social art site deviantART.com establishes a permanent discount for their Premium Members.
* Clint Watson, founder of FASO.com, FineArtViews and Informed Collector is interviewed by American Artist magazine. The interview covers key aspects concerning the origins of FASO as well as advice to artists about creating an artist website.