The new Mirabello template
Today, we're taking a look at the new Mirabello template. It's a generation 3 template with all the latest features and even has an accompanying color scheme, Mirabello Bay.
If you need a reminder, some of the new features of our Generation 2 and 3 templates include:
* Up to 13 main navigation categories
* built-in support for Facebook "like" buttons
* improved design and css capabilities
* improved email newsletter signup features
* PayPal "Buy Now" system upgraded and includes a shopping cart
* unlimited miscellaneous pages with new "pages" module
* much more
If you like the new Mirabello template, it will only take a few minutes to add to your site...
1. From your FASO control panel home page, click on the Design link in the upper navigation bar.
2. Then, click the link that says Change Your Site's Template
3. Clicking the link that says Newest will sort the template so that Mirabello will be near the top of the list.
4. After sorting, you'll need to click on the image that says Mirabello.
5. It'll then show you a preview page. Click the link that says Use this template design on your site.
6. You'll then get confirmation that changes have been made.
Mirabello has an accompanying color scheme, Mirabello Bay, but you can use any color scheme you'd like with this Generation 3 template.
To give you a better idea of how this template looks, we've included some screen shots from FASO members that are currently enjoying this template.
About/Bio page http://lizlemont.com/about
Blog page http://lyndanolte.com/blog
Contact page http://josephebberweinart.com/contact
Galleries page http://marchansonart.com/galleries
Portfolio page http://laurabluepalmer.com/works
Mirabello's a great new template and it could be the perfect compliment to your amazing art.