Artist Support Agent
Independent Contractor Position
Weekly Hours: Full-Time (Tuesday-Friday 8:30am-6pm, Saturday 10am-4:30pm)
At BoldBrush (Makers of FASO), we know that art can transform lives and make the world a better place. That’s why for over a decade we’ve made it our mission is to inspire the world’s artists, collectors and art lovers by connecting them with each other and with great art. We build websites, apps and marketing tools that the world's leading artists need to succeed. Our goal is to produce art technology that is simple to use, empowering and beautiful. And we back that technology with live support powered by people who are passionate about art and tenacious, ingenious and driven to make every interaction remarkable.
We're hiring an Artist Support Representative to join our team to help deliver remarkable customer experiences to our community of artists. In this role, you will ensure that our clients receive a consistent and exceptionally positive experience at all times. Your primary role will focus on supporting artists in their use of the FASO platform across a diverse installation base. You should enjoy tackling problems that are not obvious, working with time-sensitive clients of varying technical expertise, and implementing solutions to ensure issues are not repeated. The ideal candidate will also possess patience and the ability to instill excitement and confidence in our artists as they learn how to use the FASO platform to promote their art.
Level I Artist Support Agent
As a Level 1 Agent you will solve issues by utilizing your own creative techniques to ensure you provide artists excellent troubleshooting and advice, all while promoting a positive customer experience. You will also be a key partner in building relationships with customers as you update them of each step along the way. You will provide basic support and troubleshooting, receive incoming customer queries, identify relevant issues, and either directly resolve customer issues or escalate the issues to a level 2 or level 3 support agent. You will provide basic support and troubleshooting for queries such as login problems, password resets, image uploading, basic email troubleshooting, billing and membership plan inquires.
- Communicate with customers on the phone, troubleshoot their issues and keep them engaged
- Advise clients on basic technical IT issues
- Identify and organize tickets according to priority
- Follow up on issues via e-mail, ticketing system, phone calls
- Escalate complex issues as necessary to senior technical agents and follow up to learn for the next time that issue arises
- Provide prompt, personable, and knowledgeable support via the ticketing system, telephone and email to users of the FASO platform
- Troubleshoot issues and clearly and concisely document resolution via our ticketing system
- Make every support interaction a remarkable and inspiring experience for our community of artists
- A demonstrable passion for the arts is preferred, although candidates with exceptional qualifications in other areas will also be considered
- A good understanding of technologies like HTML, CSS, DNS and Google Analytics to be successful
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Customer centric skills
- Desirable technical skills
- Technical support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must possess extreme attention to detail, be an independent, self-motivated and self-starting worker
- Ability to be watchful, anticipate and act quickly with good judgment
- Ability to think through problems, analyze and break it down into parts to resolve or perform timely escalation to senior level techs
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Microsoft Office applications
- Personable, patient and disarming phone personality
- Basic knowledge of what domain names are and how they work
- Social Media knowledge such as Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Possess the knowledge and the ability to use multiple internet browsers. We recommend Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome - sorry, no Microsoft Edge / Internet Explorer Only users
At Home Requirements:
* A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk
* Reliable, High-speed Internet service (minimum 5 megabits download and 1 megabit upload) from a reliable provider
* Reliable Phone service
* Modern reliable PC
Interested in applying for this job?
To apply, please email us at email@example.com. Make sure you attach a current version of your resume and any other information you think is relevant to this job opportunity.